Scaime Load Cells
Scaime Load Cells
SCAIME was granted by Rhône-Alpes region in the frame of INNOV’R, allowing SCAIME to develop a fiber optic measurement system for the monitoring of structural stresses on wind turbines.
SCAIME began the implementation of new measurement technologies based on optical fiber, opening new horizons for industrial measurement applications.
Logo Schneider Electric• SCAIME open a marketing subsidiary in China. Sales office in SHANGHAI (PRC).
SCAIME has been selected by Schneider Electric as partner for weighing applications.
- Product innovation with eNod : high speed digital transmitter
- 25% growth between 2004 and 2007
- Customer satisfaction survey: Global satisfaction rate 93%
SCAIME continues its growth strategy on the measurement market and purchases extensometry activities from Industechnic company.
International activities reach 50% of SCAIME’s turnover
ISO 9001 v2000 certification obtained.
- Development of the synergy available through the Fook Tin group.
- Manufacturing of some products is started in SHENZHEN, China
Buyout of the company by the Fook Tin group
ISO 9002 certification obtained
Diversification of activities and creation of an electronics R&D department for the design of measurement indicators.
- To accompany its growth, SCAIME acquires a new 4300m² head office housing industrial and commercial activities.
- SCAIME launchs ranges of sensors for Force, torque, pressure and displacement measurements.
- Internal sales department created and a range of load cells launched for sale on the international market.
- Creation of SCAIME (Société de Conception et d’Application d’Instruments de Mesure Électronique – Electronic Measurement Instruments Design and Application Company).
- SCAIME was developed by merging load cell skills at the three largest French weighing manufacturers (TESTUT, TRAYVOU and TERRAILLON).
No products were found matching your selection.